An advanced puzzle game called Daily CodeWords features new riddles every day to keep players interested. To push yourself, you can select a grid board size of either 15x15 or 13x13. In contrast to past iterations, you will not receive any hints this time and must fill in every square with your own knowledge. Each letter will be filled in cells with the same number as the cell you selected.
The letters that have been chosen to fill a square will not appear in any other squares. That is a benefit and also a drawback to this game. Players have to complete the grid so that the squares with the correct answers are not duplicated.
Differences Between Daily CodeWords And Other Crosswords Games
- Interface: Players can select choices like grid size or Print puzzle before starting the game in this edition, which has a sleek purple background for the game UI.
- No matter if the date is in the past, present, or future, players can select any day to complete the puzzle. Additionally, the tests are unique.
- Pause, Restart, Sound Effects, and Music are among the options that can be modified once the player begins to play.
How To Play
Each letter has been replaced by a number. Find the English words and names on the grid by matching the numbers to the correct letters. We will reveal the codes for 2 letters.
- Click any square to make it active or remove
- Click or type the letter to enter at the active square
- Click Clear or press Delete or Backspace to clear a square
If you are a sucker for playing Crosswords games, this is the list to consider: