In the Crosswords category, Fill Ins is a word-guessing game in which players are simply required to complete the answers from the given list next to the grid.
You heard me correctly, there will be no quiz in this game, all the solutions are provided. Along with Word Searches, Cryptograms, and other logic puzzles, Fill In is quite famous in puzzle publications. Bear in mind that spaces can accommodate two or more words. You might not be able to fit all the words in if you make any wrong choice! If you run into trouble, rearrange the words or choose something useful from the menu.
Features in Fill Ins
Popular: People from all nations can solve Fill In because it doesn't require any specialized expertise.
Trial-and-error: Fill In typically needs to be solved by trial and error. Many times, the solvers are given a letter to begin, but for extremely challenging riddles, they must start completely from scratch without any assistance. And the words are ordered alphabetically by the number of letters they include.
- The Check button makes assistance feasible. The system will assist you in determining if the answer is accurate or not when you click on the crossword you wish to check and then press Check.
- Your winning time will be shortened by the Reveal button, which will only display the right response to the crossword you are currently pointing at.
- Additionally, you can Print puzzles in three different formats—Blank Puzzle, With Entries, and With Solutions—to complete the tasks independently of the computer system.
- The time in the upper left corner of the screen will start counting from the moment you give the first word.
- Players can also Redo/Undo action they have just made. This feature is totally fresh air among several games in this genre.
Fill Ins Settings
You can change some features in this section such as:
- Show timer
- Skip over filled words
- Enable helpers
- Clues: At right/left of diagram
Or just read some information about the game, start over or turn back to the main menu to choose another puzzle
- Puzzle info
How To Play
- Your mission is to fulfill the grid by all the words from both Across and Down table
- If you are unable to complete the puzzle, it must be some mistakes in the answers so that you have to check them again
- Members of the game can also delete a word by selecting it on the grid and clicking it in the Across or Down list.
- Rearrange words or use the Check button or Reveal symbol for a hint if you have any trouble
Beside this game, players can play more of other ones in this genre such as: