A free puzzle game called Penny Dell Crosswords will help you increase your vocabulary and comprehension of the English language. It was made by using the top crossword quiz from Dell Magazine and Penny Press, the leading crossword magazine publisher. You can choose any day to play the puzzles.
There are obviously many terms in a puzzle, so use all of your knowledge to select exact words with the nearest meanings from the list on your screen's right side, then fill in the board on your screen's left side. It's fascinating that every time you fill it out correctly, the letters in your response will serve as hints for the next puzzle.
You can always ask the system for assistance if you're having trouble completing any of the crosswords. Reveal Letter, Reveal Word, and Reveal Puzzle are our three recommendations for you.
Our website regularly updates its crossword puzzles. If you enjoy it, take the quiz again tomorrow to learn additional new vocabulary. The difficulty of this game is highly praised by thousands of players. You are one of them, in our opinion. Join right away and share your thoughts in the space below.
Features in Penny Dell Crosswords
- By giving you a second tip for each word, optional alternate clues for each entry help you solve faster and better. This is a signature thing that only the Penny/Dell version has.
- Smart movement from one entry to another without any trouble.
- You can easily switch between Pen and Pencil styles. When you write in Pencil style, you can erase it anytime which the other one cannot do.
- Errors can be shown or hidden with the click of a button. This is a great way to figure out where you might have made a mistake, and it's also a fun way to get through problems quickly.
- Reveal Mode is free to use anytime you want, this mode is an amazing tool when you are having trouble. If you don’t want to use it, just fill in the word you have found and click Check button adjacent to Reveal.
How To Play
- Enter your responses using your keyboard.
- The computer can help you when you need it by deciphering specific letters, words, or even the entire puzzle!
- You can also use Pencil Style to erase the answers if you want to make any changes or just leave it in Pen Style.
You can also try another crossword game which is quite famous named The Mini Crossword and solve these word challenges.