Thomas Joseph Crossword is a popular word puzzle game provided by King Features and appearing in over 300 publications. Common sizes are 15x15 on weekdays and 21x21 on Sundays. The clues in the game are not very difficult but the topics are very clever without being too confusing, which is very interesting for experienced players.
The puzzles are refreshed every day making the puzzle more interesting and new. You can recognize a lot of topics with new knowledge in this game. Therefore, it is not only a puzzle game but it is also a place to provide new knowledge to help you entertain after tired working hours and expand your knowledge.
Players can easily enjoy this game online or in print to play as a regular magazine quiz.
Tips And Tricks to win Thomas Joseph Crossword
- Search for wordplay-based clues, such as puns, rhymes, anagrams, etc. These frequently indicate words or phrases to decipher.
- Consider the clue structure. You can gain context by using phrases like "Lead-in to..." or "Big name in..."
- If the hints appear to be loosely connected, look for theme answers. Themes offer coherence.
- Avoid overanalyzing clues! Thomas Joseph has an uncomplicated manner. If in doubt, stick to straightforward definitions.
- Start by filling in the accurate answers, such as articles, prepositions, and common words. You now have a base upon which to build.
- Check that the grammar of your responses corresponds to the clue. Tenses, plurals, etc., should all line up.
- If you get stuck, switch to another area of the puzzle and return to the challenging clues later on.
- Use crosses wisely so that you can infer one answer from another. Put the deck of cards in your favor.
- If you're completely stumped by a clue, don't be afraid to use references like dictionaries.
- Pay attention to the number of letters required because it provides crucial confirmation for your guesses.
Related Games with Thomas Joseph Crossword
If you enjoy this game, feel free to check out additional titles in the genre: