Spellbound is a fun word puzzle game that you can play in your spare time. Make as many new words as you can using what you know. You need to make meaningful English words out of a jumbled order of letters.
How long can you make all English words from 3 to 7 letters if the maximum number of letters allowed is 7, and the number of human-generated words is listed right above?
Since there isn't much time left in the game, think quickly and make as many new words as you can. Players also have the option of rearranging the letters to possibly generate more words.
The lack of assistance for the player in this game is a drawback. All solutions must originate with the player; you are free to consult a dictionary or consult your friends when coming up with new words. That drawback, though, can work in your favor if you can increase your vocabulary while maintaining a quick and logical thought process.
Tips And Tricks
- Make short words with only three letters at first, and then gradually add more.
- If you are unsure whether a new word will have any meaning, refrain from using it because the time left will decrease for each incorrect word you create.
- Rearranging the letters can help you come up with many new words if you're stuck.
- Save new words you come across and learn their definitions so you're ready for the next time you play.
How To Play
- As you have time, try to make as many words as you can using the letters you have.
- The Spellbound bar will fill up as you produce words. You'll have more time if you fill the bar all the way.
- Choose letters using the keyboard, the mouse, or tapping.
- Use the V button or the "Enter" key on your keyboard to submit a word. The same word cannot be entered more than once.
- Use the left arrow or the "Backspace" key on your keyboard to delete letters. By clicking or tapping on letters, you can also delete them.
- If you're stuck, use your keyboard's "Tab" key or the Undo button to select a different letter.
Related Games with Spellbound
There are some word games that can flex different mental muscles, from mastering spelling, to creativity in word building, to quick vocabulary recall. So they appeal to different gamers depending on if you prefer a thoughtful, competitive, or frenzied word challenge. Here are they: