Four times as difficult as Wordle is Quordle. The game's rules don't change, but in order to win, players must correctly predict four words with five letters at once. You have a total of nine guesses in this game, which features longer turns using Wordle. Each guess will be displayed on all 4 fields, making it incredibly challenging to win all 4 at the same time.
To get acquainted with this game, if you are a new player, select the Practice option. But its outcomes won't be recorded on the player's scoreboard, just for practicing only. Once mastered, players can choose the Daily Sequence option, which only enables one competition and is refreshed daily.
How To Play
The rules are the same as in Wordle with the following exceptions:
- Attempting to finish 4 wordles in 9 guesses is the goal of the game. The four words you are attempting to solve all differ from one another. For each puzzle, you make the same guess.
- The quality of your response will be shown by the color of the letters. Each letter's color will be split into four sections, one for each of the four fields:
- If it's green, you've guessed the right letter and in the right spot.
- If it is yellow, you have correctly predicted the letter but in the incorrect location.
- The final color is gray, indicating that it does not contain the letter you predicted. so that you can ignore that letter.
- To simultaneously provide the right response for all 4 fields, select the appropriate letter.
Related Games with Quordle