In Free Words, players can create countless new words in a limited time. It does a great job of increasing your vocabulary.
Players of all ages can play this game. You will be given 5 letters for each level, and you have one minute to create as many English words as you can. A word can have a minimum of 3 letters and a maximum of 5 letters.
Due to the nature of the game, accuracy and speed are crucial. Players can also pick up a lot of new vocabulary in a single level.
Features in Free Words
- Train speed and logical thinking to create meaningful words
- Free to play at any time: you can play with friends and family to speed up the completion of the challenge
- Without any help: players need to complete the level on their own without any help from the system
- Improve your vocabulary by playing this game every day
- Cross-platform support: the game is suitable to play on phones, tablets or on computers
Tips To Win
- Create as many words as you can by starting with 3-letter words and linking them in your head.
- You should start with the 3-letter words and work your way up to the 4-letter words, then leave the 5-letter lastly.
- We'll begin with the consonants since they have a higher likelihood of appearing first.
- The responses could be verbs, adverbs, or nouns.
- Play with a friend to complete it more quickly, try not to make the wrong word because it will take longer time to finish, and looking up the dictionary will slow you down.
Related Games with Free Words
Find Words can be tough for some people because players need speed and a huge amount of vocabulary to win. If you think this is too hard to beat, try another easier ones such as: